Thursday, July 23, 2009

ISoftware TV

ISoftware TVIf you’re tired of paying $90 for traditional satellite TV and cable services, i'll introduce you a new software which does all of these for much cheaper price! I’m using this software for more than 15 months and I’m very happy with it. I must say that I initially thought Isoftware TV might be a scam. But I eventually purchased it and have not regretted my decision to do so. If you ask what I paid for it, it’s just one time $34.95 for unlimited use and it’s much more cheaper than every satellite TV and cable TV service.

ISoftware TV is a brand new satellite technology which turns your PC into an television broadcasting unit. That means you can watch nearly all international televisions in your home PC with a easy to use interface and with just one mouse click.

Another benefit of ISoftware TV is, you can watch from everywhere, doesn’t matter if you’re in United States or Japan, in your kitchen or chilling in your pool . Enjoy thousands of satellite channels in your PC with one click from everywhere.

Also, installation is very easy, with just a few “Next” clicks, you can install software completely, and then all you have to do is click on ISoftware TV icon and select your favorite channel between more than 3000 categorized channels like news, movies, sports, music, clips, radio etc. All the new channels and categories are updated frequently. It's Steve, thank you for reading my review!

Here is the link to download ISoftware TV

No comments:

Post a Comment